There are parking regulations in place on-campus. Please review the different types of parking options available. We generally recommend allowing yourself about 10 minutes from the parking lot down to our theatre areas.
Visitor and Short-term Parking
Visitor and short-term parking is provided in various parking lots around campus. Parking is provided in Pay and Display permit parking areas.
Customers may purchase pay and display permits using coins, credit cards or via the Honk mobile app. Depending on which lot is accessed parking time periods can vary from 1 hour to all day. Pay and display parking is available in the following lots:
- Lot C: 1 hour minimum - 4 hour maximum
- Lot G: 1 hour minimum - 2 hour maximum
- Lot N: 1 hour minimum - all day maximum
After-Hour Parking & Recommended Lots
- Lot C: Free after 7 pm on Mon-Fri, Free on weekends
- Lot E: Free after 5 pm on Mon-Fri, Free on weekends
- Lot F: Free after 5 pm on Mon-Fri, Free on weekends
- Lot G: Free after 5 pm on Mon-Fri, Free on weekends
Accessibility parking requires the display of a valid University of Lethbridge permit and a provincial disability placard together. This also includes disability placards used in combination with permits from Sport and Rec, or issued digital dash permits. Once you have acquired a disability placard you can contact Campus Mobility Services to arrange for a disability-labelled University of Lethbridge parking permit. For more information about Campus Mobility Services view their website.