Banner/Bridge Access

If you need access to iWeb reports, authorization to sign invoices or miscellaneous cheque requisitions for your department, approve online journal vouchers and/or online requisitions, authorization to sign payroll authorization forms or specific Banner Finance and/or Accounts Receivable access, you need to fill out the form at the link below. Once it is completed, please forward it to Financial Services (AH178) and we will take care of setting that access up for you.

User Application - Banner/iWeb Access