The purpose of the committee is to assist and advise the Faculty towards achieving its goal of preparing students who are competent, confident and discriminating in the use of appropriate communications technology in teaching and learning.
Committee Chair: Marlo Steed
|Marlo Steed||Education||Coordinator Educational Technology (ex officio)||Chair|
|Craig Loewen||Education||Dean (ex officio)|
|Jeff Meadows||Teaching Centre||Academic Director||Resource Person|
|Scott Powell||Education||Technical Support||Resource Person|
|Ken Heidebrecht||Education||Faculty||Resource Person|
- Dean of the Faculty of Education
- Coordinator of Educational Technology [Chair]
- at least 3 elected faculty members:
- Technology resource people: (non-voting)
The following information was obtained from the March 1994 Faculty of Education Handbook:
- "ex-officio members have full voting privileges on the committee" and "normally the person chairing the committee does not vote, except that in the case of a tie, the Chair may cast the deciding vote"
- "a quorum is one-half the membership of a committee" (in this case a quorum is 3)