What is Career Counselling?
Engaging in any type of counselling takes courage and provides you with the opportunity to discover much about yourself and your future direction.
Career Counselling is an exploratory process that may help you:
- Uncover your skills, interests, passions, values
- Determine the right program/major
- Create a career vision and path
- Formulate career goals and objectives
- Make your own career decisions
- Access resouces for your own career research
- Normalize your career development
Career Counsellors cannot:
- Give advice/answers
- Do research for you
- Determine the right career for you
Career Counsellors work collaboratvely with you to uncover you career path and develop career goals.
How Do I Book an Appointment?
Please visit us at Counselling & Career Services in Anderson Hall (AH153), where you will fill out initial paperwork & book an appointment in-person.