Myexperience.ulethbridge.ca (ME platform) is a comprehensive collection of activities you can use to track your participation and highlight the skills you gained during your time at uLethbridge.
- A searchable catalogue of opportunities for you to explore, with the ability to customize and save search criteria.
- Opportunities and experiences that are connected to specific learning outcomes or competencies. Filter the experience catalogue based on competencies and later self-select on the skills you have developed through each experience.
- A great calendar of events and workshops for professional and personal development.
- A self-reflection tool to understand the value of the skills you have gained, and to build a vocabulary for sharing your new skills with future employers and others.
- The MyExperience Transcript. Share a record of your experiences via a customized link to employers, researchers, professional associations, volunteer boards etc.
Some examples of activities (see Appendix 1 at the end of the FAQ) included in the catalogue are co-operative education, applied studies, community service-learning, events, the job board, professional development opportunities, personal development opportunities, and more!
The activities may take place on- or off-campus and cover a variety of experiential learning opportunities, emphasizing leadership, research, creativity and innovation, global citizenship, work-integrated learning, community service-learning, and certifications and workshops.
Scroll to the end of the document for examples of activities by competency category.