What Do I Do If...? is information on questions students may have during their time at the University of Lethbridge Calgary Campus.
Much of the information you need is available through these various sites and apps as well:
- ULink, the student portal, can be found under the Resources tab on the main homepage and is available as an app in ULink. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Academic advising
- Academic Calendar and Course Catalogue, available on the Resources tab on the main homepage
- Next Steps website has useful information spanning the entirety of a student’s first year
- Services for students
- Current students (under People, main home page)
- uLethbridge Students’ Union is also a good resource
- Download the ULeth toolkit app for iOS, Android
- Social media: University of Lethbridge (FB, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat) and Faculty-specific social channels
Remember that each Faculty (Arts & Science, Education, Fine Arts, Health Sciences) and the Schools (Dhillon School of Business, Liberal Education and Graduate Studies) have some unique policies, procedures and opportunities. Always check the Academic Calendar and your Faculty/School advisors..