- What can I major/minor in?
- How do I change my major/minor?
- How do I switch faculties or add/drop a combined program with another faculty?
- Can I add a second/double major?
- How many minors can I take?
- Do I have to declare a minor?
- What programs are available in Management?
You will need to fill out a Student Program Change Form to change your major or minor. This form is available at the Calgary Campus. Deadlines for changing your program are Feb 15 for the Fall semester and Oct 15 for the Spring semester.
Please refer to the current Undergraduate Academic Calendar in the following section for the most complete information:
- Dhillon School of Business | 15. DOUBLE MAJORS
Yes, you can. Although the Dhillon School of Business does not recognize double majors as official student programs leading toward a Bachelor of Management degree, it will authorize the designation of the double major for all students who, upon graduation, have completed all of the minimum requirements for two majors.
However, the Faculty cannot guarantee that course sequencing and timetables will accommodate all double major combinations within four consecutive regular semesters of study.
While students may intend to pursue two majors, only one major will be recognized on their official program forms and for establishing priority in access to courses. Double major status will only be designated upon application for graduation.
You can have a maximum of two minors.
Except in the case of the International Management major which requires a language minor, a minor is optional and may be supplemental to your program.