The Dhillon School of Business is proud to recognize academic achievement by offering scholarships to assist students pursuing post-secondary education. There is also a broad range of scholarships offered by the U of L and external agencies.
Although academic proficiency is a requirement of all scholarships, there are many that focus on a student's other attributes, including athletic and extra-curricular involvement, community service, financial need and membership in specific organizations.
Approximately $400,000 in funding is given out to Dhillon School of Business students each year at the U of L. Make sure to find out what you qualify for and take advantage of this important avenue of support!
Where can I find management awards and scholarships?
Over 80 management awards and scholarships are listed in the "Awards and Scholarships" part of the current Undergraduate Academic Calendar in the following sections:
- 2. ENTRANCE AWARDS (NOTE: Management awards are interspersed with other awards)
- 3. ENTRANCE, TRANSFER, OR CONTINUING AWARDS (NOTE: Management awards are interspersed with other awards)
- 4. UNDERGRADUATE AWARDS f. Management
Where/how do I apply to management awards and scholarships?
Application information and instructions:
- Future students (high school, transfer and international)
- Current students (undergraduate and graduate)
Where can I find more information?
If you have additional questions or require further assistance you may also contact the Scholarships and Student Finance office.