The Writing Centre provides 1-1 in-person consultations with trained academic writing tutors for students, and will offer practical writing support to help students better develop their academic writing skills. This is a free service accessible to all Calgary campus students.
How an the Writing Centre help you?
- Look at your own writing process and learn strategies to write more effectively
- Improving essay structure, paragraph development, sentence structure, style, grammar and punctuation
- Learn how to properly document sources and avoid plagiarism
- Please note that this is not a proof-reading service
What do students need to bring?
- A hard, printed copy of their assignment
- Specific questions regarding their work
Writing Centre hours:
- Spring 2020 TBA
How to book an appointment online
- Go to moodle.uleth.ca and click the ‘Calgary Campus Writing Centre’ page to see the available appointments and to book a time.