Why Choose a General Management Major?
Many choose the General Management major because it provides a comprehensive understanding of management that can take them anywhere. Others choose it because of the opportunity to design their own program. Some plan to start their own businesses. If you're a budding entrepreneur, then a broad-based understanding of business will position you to succeed.
About the General Management Major
As a General Management major, you will have a broad background in all areas of management and maxiumum flexibility to choose courses that fit your personal and career interests. In addition to the required courses, the major includes 6 3000- or 4000-level management electives.
View Curriculum and Courses for the General Management Major
To find out more about what courses you would be taking as a General Management major, please select the link that corresponds with your selected admissions route:
- Four Year Undergraduate Degree - General Management Major
- Post-Diploma Undergraduate Degree - General Management Major (20 Course)
- Post-Diploma Undergraduate Degree - General Management Major (25 Course)
- Bachelor of Management as a Second Degree - General Management Major
- Management Certificate - General Management Major
Please visit the following link as it offers examples of career titles and possible work settings as a General Management Major.