***NOTE: If you are unable to return the rental physically to the bookstore please note point #3.
- I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book(s) shown on the receipt. I have paid the non-refundable rental fee, and understand that the return policies of the store also apply to rental items. I acknowledge that the book, whether new or used, is in good condition, if the book received is not in good condition I will notify the bookstore immediately upon reciept of order.
- I acknowledge the non-return replacement cost that appears on the receipt. The Bookstore will charge my student account the current retail price of a NEW textbook for any non-returned titles.
- I will return the book to the Bookstore no later than the rental return due date. If I ship the book, it must be received at the Bookstore no later than the return date via traceable method. Shipping will be at my expence.
- I will return the book in good salable condition as determined by the Bookstore. All CDs and other component parts included with this book, must be present and in salable condition as determined by the store upon return. Very limited highlighting and writing are acceptable.
- I am responsible for risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost item(s), or return in unsalable condition, such as damage caused by liquids (rain, snow, coffee, juice, etc.), fire (scorched), chemical spills, tooth marks (rodents, pets, etc.), missing component parts, and spine damage.
- If I am late or if I fail to return the book, I will pay the Bookstore the non-return replacement cost as shown on the receipt, (the current retail price of a NEW textbook), and any applicable sales taxes, at any time after the rental return due date. I authorize the Bookstore to charge my University of Lethbridge student account to make this payment.