The UofL Bookstore can provide students with instant access to a variety of digital course materials.
How it Works:
- Go to the shelf where you'd find your textbook and find the pouch that contains the access code slips.
- Take this slip and your U of L ID card to a cash register to purchase your access code and activate it.
- Instructions on how to register your code and complete the activation process are on the slip that you just purchased.
- Please note: It's the policy of many publishers to NOT allow returns on access codes once they are activated.
- Access codes may contain the full e-text as well as additional online study tools.