CURIOUS. MOTIVATED. INTEGRATIVE.
“Never stop asking questions, especially the ones that nobody else will ask. And never be afraid to say ‘I don’t know yet’."
Favourite Class: Anything that lets me get my hands dirty in a lab!
Favourite Social Activity: Trips to the Coffee Co.!
Favourite Study Spot: Galileo's. Also my favourite place to nap.
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- Being involved with the design and execution of my own project, and answering the questions I want to ask
- Attending and presenting my research at conferences throughout Alberta
- Embracing opportunities for professional development through a variety of workshops, retreats and classes facilitated by the University of Lethbridge
- Developing a diverse worldview through the university’s liberal education philosophy
- Making meaningful and lasting connections with my mentors and peers