THINKER. INTUITIVE. RESOURCEFUL.
"Be yourself! Amidst all the newness of your university experiences, be patient while growing into your new environment and find your support system. Also, don't forget to do something that recharges your batteries and brings you a smile!"
Favourite Class: Contemporary Canadian Drama
Favourite Social Activity: Attending Fine Arts Events
Favourite Study Spot: By the Windows in the Curr Lab
My uLethbridge experience:
- Worked as a student marker for the Department of Modern Languages & Linguistics
- The Modern Languages & Linguistics Film and Speaker Series
- Participated in private piano and voice lessons
- Positive PSI experience in the Faculty of Education
- Appreciated small class sizes in more advanced courses as well as instructor availability for one-on-one meetings