- Solid- and solution-state capabilities
- Four High Power Channels (HFXY)
- Independant waveform generator on all four channels
- A large array of probes with full VT capabilities (see below)
- Equipped with a variable temperature Unit (-150 to+250 degrees celcius), a BCU-II preconditioner (-60 degrees), and a LN2 exchanger system.
- Equipped with a sample case sample changer capable of handling 24 samples
This instrument is housed in the Magnetic Resonance Facility (SA6216) on the 6th floor of the Science Commons building and was purchased with $1,250,000 of funding obtained from the Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI).
1) A triple resonance Bruker TXO-Z (C/F-H-2H) Probe equipped with a H2 lock channel, atma, Z-gradient, and VT capabilities (-150 to +150).
2) A triple resonance Bruker TBO-Z (BB-H/P-2H) Probe equipped with a H2 lock channel, atma, Z-gradient, and VT capabilities (-150 to +150).
3) A quadruple resonance 1.3mm Bruker solid-state MAS probe (C/P-H/F) (spinning speeds up to 67kHz, VT capable (-80 to +80), 1.7 uL rotors)