The University of Lethbridge (U of L) Magnetic Resonance Facility is home to the instruments shown below. For more detailed information on each instrument feel free to click on the corresponding tab in the left navigation pane.
(1) A 700 MHz Bruker Avance III HD NMR Spectrometer equipped with four RF channels (HFXY).
(2) A 500 MHz Bruker Avance III HD NMR Spectrometer equipped with four RF channels (HFXY).
(2) A 300 MHz Bruker Avance II NMR Spectrometer equipped with a two RF channels (HX).
(3) A Bruker EMX PLus EPR Spectrometer with X-band capabilities.
(4) An 156 core computational cluster running Debian Linux.
(5) A Helium Recovery system.
To take a look at the facilities principle investigators (PI) and their research programs please click here
For more information on booking this facility for use, as well as any enquiries into the facilities capabilities, please contact the Facility Staff.