CARING. ARTISTIC. POSITIVE.
"Don't dream little, dream big! I was always told by my family members to take on one day at a time so that when that big dream becomes reality, it will all be worthwhile!"
Favourite Class: Sports Management
Favourite Social Activity: Native Awareness Week
Favourite Study Spot: Library
My uLethbridge experience:
- FNTP was a welcoming intro to the university community
- Through the FNTP I was able to gain the confidence that even though it's a university I know I can do it
- Recipient of an NSERC award (worked with Jon Doan in kinesiology); opened my eyes to research
- Taking ED 2500 was a wonderful experience; makes me that much more excited to strive to become a teacher
- Collaborative project with uLethbridge and the Piikani Nation; rewarding personally and academically