Cross-Cultural Educator. Blackfoot Guardian. Musician.
"Before class one begins locate your support systems, and see what they can do for you; always know that every uLethbridge staff (& graduate student) wants to see you succeed and do great things!"
Favourite Class: History of Rock and Roll (1 & 2)
Favourite Social Activity: Native American Awareness Week
Favourite Study Spot: Urban Market
My uLethbridge experience:
- Sustainable future for my Blackfoot heritage through critical analysis of academic and non-academic work involving Indigenous people
- Enriched creative and artistic interests through academic insight
- Enlightened and incredibly encouraged to see the potential of many new undergraduate students and have been proud to see them continue and succeed, especially the FNMI students!
- I am happy to see the uLethbridge begin to incorporate FNMI values and beliefs into all sectors of the uLethbridge campus and community and include the FNMI community in future development
- I am so proud that whenever the President (or higher admin) begin all public addresses they begin with an acknowledgment that the “uLethbridge sits upon Traditional Blackfoot Territory”