The minor in Economics is available as an adjunct to all majors in the BA, BSc and BASc except the major in Economics and the General Major in the Social Sciences if Economics is chosen as one of the disciplinary streams.
- Economics 1010 - Introduction to Microeconomics
- Economics 1012 - Introduction to Macroeconomics
- One course (3.0 credit hours) in Economics at the 3000/4000 level
- Three additional courses (9.0 credit hours) in Economics
- No more than one Independent Study (Economics 2990, 3990, 4990) or Applied Studies (Economics 2980, 3980, 4980) course may be counted towards the minor.