INTROVERTED. PERFECTIONIST. DETERMINED.
"Get involved with research early in your degree."
Favourite Class: Proteins, Enzymes and Nucleic Acids
Favourite Social Activity: Barbecues
Favourite Study Spot: Library
My uLethbridge experience:
- I completed my BSc in biochemistry
- I am currently working towards my MSc in biochemistry
- Completed two independent studies and won a Chinook Summer Research Award (2015) and an NSERC USRA (2016)
- Completed an honours thesis
- Won awards at a conference attending by RNA scientists across Western Canada