The PACT (Philanthropy, Advancement, Community and Traditions) is a ratified ULSU Club whose goal is to support engagement, philanthropy and pride building within the University of Lethbridge. Along with advisors from University Advancement, the club strives to create engaged students who understand their roles as future alumni in hopes to have a more engaged and informed alumni base.
The club will:
- involve current students in alumni initiatives,
- provide education on the impact of philanthropy on campus,
- create mentorship opportunities that connect students with alumni,
- support the student to alumni transition, and
- instill a sense of tradition, loyalty and pride that will motivate students to become active alumni
To learn more about the PACT email firstname.lastname@example.org