At universities around the world, undergraduate students study the results of academic research, but typically they aren’t invited to help generate those findings themselves. Something different, however, is happening at the University of Lethbridge.
Throughout the following stories, you will be introduced to students who have dreams of success and are pursuing them at the U of L - proving that when highly engaged learners participate in exemplary research, the results are extraordinary.
- Exemplary Research + Engaged Students = Extraordinary Results
- Excelling on the world stage
- Biological Information Processing program puts research in the hand of students
- A case of excellence
- Oral History Project brings the past to life
- Programming a bright future