Anderson Hall west doors closed
NEW ENTRANCE & PROHIBITED ACCESS TO CONSTRUCTION SITE WEST - PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION AND AVOID ALL ACCESS TO THE CONSTRUCTION SITES
Your attention and cooperation is greatly appreciated as the University of Lethbridge continues the parking lot redevelopment project, currently ongoing in Lots E, F and FS adjacent to Anderson Hall.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY PLEASE DO NOT CROSS THE CONSTRUCTION SITE! ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO ACCESS TO ANDERSON HALL THROUGH THE WEST DOORS. PLEASE USE THE EAST SIDE DOORS ONLY TO ACCESS ANDERSON HALL.
1. Please Slow Down! Reduce speed to 30km/h on Valley Road. This is for both northbound as well as southbound traffic.
2. Obey posted stop signs to ensure pedestrian safety for those walking onto campus from University Drive access pathway.
3. A pedestrian walkway is being painted as soon as possible as a further cautionary measure.
4. Pedestrians Do Not Cross the crosswalk into the path of oncoming traffic.
5. Dismount & Walk Across the Road. Those using skateboards, bikes, scooters etc. should stop, dismount and walk across the pedestrian walkway when safe to do so.
6. Do not access or walk across the construction site! Follow the posted pedestrian route.
7. Use Aperture Drive Access to minimize traffic congestion.