It’s a new academic year and the Student Success Centre and the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dogs are back in the Library! St. John Ambulance certified therapy dogs regularly visit campus to spend some time with students. Many people benefit both physically and emotionally from interaction with a calm dog, and we find that students love it when the dogs are on campus. We try to schedule at least one therapy dogs visits per month, but dates are dependent on dog and volunteer availability.
Are you feeling stressed, tired, or missing your own furry friend? Take a study break and come down to the Library to see a therapy dog!
- TIME: 6 – 7 p.m.
- WHERE: L1008 A & B
If you miss this event, watch for future events on:
- Tuesday, September 12th (6 – 7 p.m., L1008 A & B)
- Friday, September 29 (10 a.m. – 12 p.m., L1008 A & B)
- Tuesday, October 24 (6 – 7 p.m., L1008 A & B)
- Monday, November 20 (6 – 7 p.m., L1008 A & B)
- Tuesday, November 21 (6 – 7 p.m., L1008 A & B)
- December (Days and times to be announced.)