Become a Tutor
- Reinforce your own knowledge of a subject
- Improve your communication skills
- Build your resume
- Meet new people!
We are accepting applications for tutoring positions on a continuing basis.
- Tutors are hired based on their content knowledge of the course(s) they wish to tutor, and interpersonal abilities.
- Tutors must have received a grade of B+ or better in the course they wish to tutor.
- Tutors are compensated.
- Tutor training is provided once a semester.
- All tutors must pass a security clearance check (paid for by the U of L).
To Apply: submit your resume attention Jaime Morasch to the Student Success Centre (AH148) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your school schedule, a working copy of your transcripts and the course(s) that you are interested in tutoring for.