The University of Lethbridge exists to build a better society.
We do this in six essential ways:
- We prepare students for their personal and professional paths.
- We develop creative discoverers and independent learners at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- We create, discover, disseminate, and apply knowledge through excellence in basic and applied research of regional and global impact.
- We encourage and nurture creative expression.
- We pursue community engagement.
- We value, encourage, and celebrate the talents and efforts of our students, faculty, staff, and alumni.