- Sport & Recreation Services will not be held liable for any injury or death resulting from the use of Sport & Recreation Services equipment or participating in any activity/program nor in no way be responsible for: medical or dental expenses; ambulance expenses; damage, theft or loss of personal equipment, eye glasses or contact lenses incurred while participating in any activity/program.
- Each person has a different capacity for participating in physical activities, programs, and services. You should be aware that all activities, services, and programs offered are educational, recreational, or self-directed may involve inherent risks and that your participation in any and all activities, facilities, programs, and services provided by Sport and Recreation Services is strictly voluntary.
- Your participation in any and all activities, facilities, programs, and services provided by Sport & Recreation Services is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for your choice to use and/or apply the information or instruction you receive and assume any and all risk of injury, illness, damage, loss, or expense that might result.
- Part of the risk involved in undertaking any exercise activity or program is related to your own state of fitness or health, and to the awareness, care, and skill with which you conduct yourself in that activity or program. It is understood that your choice to participate in any activity, service, or program brings with it the assumption of those risks stemming from your choices and the fitness, health, awareness, care, and skill that you possess and use. If any risk factors related to engaging in physical exercise pertain to you, it is to be understood that you should have received clearance from your physician to engage in physical activities of the sort or type you have chosen to participate in.
- It is understood that you will comply with any recommendations or restrictions your physician may have made pertaining to your participation in physical activities.