Out of Country Driving Licences

In Alberta, the Reciprocal Licensing Agreement undertaken by the Government makes it easier for individuals who are lawfully entitled to be or to remain in Canada to obtain a driver's license.  If this appled to you and your driving with the University, please review the Alberta Government factsheet on this topic and contact a Service Alberta Agent for further direction and licensing.  Once licensing is in order, a University driver agreement and abstract consent form may be required.  https://www.transportation.alberta.ca/content/docType45/Production/ReciprocalLicensing.pdf