Consultant Insurance Requirements

Consultants engaged to provide services on behalf of the University are required to be insured for professional liability, comprehensive commercial general liability (inclusive of non-owned automobile liability), automobile liability as well as employer’s liability or Worker’s Compensation insurance coverage.  Dependent upon the nature of the project other specific insurance may be required. Campus Safety, Insurance & Risk Services should be consulted to determine if they are any unique insurance requirements that need to be met and for verification of the required limits.