The Education Innovation Award is intended to support a project designed to advance learning in nursing education. It can take a variety of forms such as technology, creative reconfiguration of a curriculum or a course within a curriculum, online learning, or innovative clinical experience.
1. Applicants must be nursing faculty members who hold active membership in WNRCASN.
2. The proposed project must relate to an innovation in nursing education. Assessment criteria will include:
- degree of innovation (newness, difference, value add, etc.) associated with the project
- impact on student teaching and learning
- potential for the project to be used as a model for other educators
- sustainability of the innovation
3. Graduate students are not eligible to apply for this award to fund their graduate theses, dissertations, or projects.