Also Known as "Perfect Bound"
- Process of binding sheets of a document by roughing the edges at the spine and bonding them with glue to an external cover
- Text pages and cover are held together with glue at the spine
- If the book has a high page count, the text pages and cover are often stitched and then glued at the spine
- Books soft card-stock cover
- Normally printed in full color with a laminate applied for durability
- Our equipment is state-of-the-art
- In-line binding; printed and bounded in the same "run"
- Paperback books and thick documents, such as brochures and larger news-stand magazines, manuals, self-published materials
- Thinner publications, such as trade magazines and journals, are generally saddle stitched
- Most economical choice for Custom Coursepacks
- See other popular items