A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Z
sort icon

Refers to presses that accept paper on rolls.


The variation of a letterform. Also refers to the weight of 500 sheets (a ream) of paper.


A single work left hanging at the end of a paragraph.


Logo comprised of words only.

Wove paper

An uncoated paper that has a uniform surface.


A book jacket cover with front, back and flap designs. Often referred to as a "dust-cover".

WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get)

(pronounced "wizzywig") Generally means that what you see on your monitor is what you'll get when you print a hard copy.