Teaching and Learning
For undergraduate students, we primarily promote face-to-face learning, which relfects our belief that people benefit from spending time working together in the same place.
We provide online and distance learning for courses and programs where these delivery modes make the best sense. Our use of appropriate technology permeates teaching and learning activities, enhancing both.
- U of L Notice Board (Campus News and events, Lecture Series postings)
- U of L Event Calendar (View or subscribe)
- UNews (View or subscribe) (The official news center of the U of L)
- The Legend (published monthly during academic year)
- Southern Alberta Magazine (SAM) (published 3 times a year; has replaced the Community Report as well as the former Alumni Journal)