ROSS - Disabilities Resrc Ctr
September 28, 2012
Casual placements available:
Environmental Sciences 5000 (Graduate Level)
Math 500 Level
Nas 1000/Psych 3240(language)
Ideal candidates will possess the following competencies:
* Experience in tutoring or assisting others
* Adaptability while working in a high paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Can think critically and problem solve independently
* Self motivated and can work with minimal supervision
* Detail oriented with great organizational skills
If you are interested, please submit a current resume along with references and intended specialization to the Disabilities Resource Centre in University Hall B760. Preference will be given to Graduate students and upper level Undergrads.
For more information, please contact Aaron Tamayose at the Disabilities Resource Centre.
* Only selected candidates will be contacted