ROSS - Disabilities Resrc Ctr
September 6, 2012
Tutors (topic specific and writing support)
Ideal candidates will possess the following competencies:
* Commitment to assisting others
* Adaptability while working in a high paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Can think critically and problem solve independently
* Self motivated and can work with minimal supervision
* Detail oriented with great organizational skills
If you are interested, please submit a current resume along with references to the Disabilities Resource Centre in University Hall B760. Preference will be given to Graduate students and upper level Undergrads, however considerations will be given to all qualified students that apply.
*Hours and rates are based on placement.
For more information, please contact Aaron Tamayose at the Disabilities Resource Centre.