Program Dates: 4 weeks in July, 2019
Location: University of Ulsan in Ulsan, South Korea
Interdisciplinary Studies 2601
This course features an excursion to Ulsan on the south-easstern coast of South Korea. The course includes a one day orientation at the University of Lethbridge prior to departure. In Ulsan, the daily program includes lectures and language training with numerous social and cultureal significance. Enriching opportunities to meet other students from varied international backgrounds in a modern university residence complex, an overnight homestay in the Ulsan area, and an excursion to Seoul are signifant compnents of the exchange and the course.
This course counts as Social Science GLER.
Approximately $3600 (includes tuition, airfare from Calgary to Ulsan return, accommodation, and most activities). Students are responsible for meal costs.
Note that this cost is estimated for Canadian Students and Permanent Residents. International students will be subject to international tuition rates.
Cost is subject to change, but this is a fair estimate for budgeting purposes.
- Full-time U of L student
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must have at least Second year standing by Summer Session I, 2019
DEADLINE: January 31, 2019
- Pick up application form from the International Centre (SU040) - starting early November
- Submit the following documents to the International Centre
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose: In no more than 250 words, explain why you would like to participate in the program.
- Official Transcript
For more information about the University of Ulsan International Program, please visit the UIP Website.
Course Syllabus: Ulsan International Program Syllabus.pdf
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org