English Language Tutor Program - How Much Time Is Involved?
- The International Centre for Students requires a one-semester commitment
- You may choose to put in anywhere from 1 to 3 hours a week tutoring your student, but the timing is up to you
First Meeting With Your Student
- You and your student will need to decide on how much time both of you have
- If suitable arrangements cannot be made, or if for any reason you feel the tutoring match is not fitting for either you or your student, let the English Tutor Program Coordinator know
- You may wish to continue with the same student into the next term or request a new student