Medical Release Forms

Medical Release Form

Treatment records are for the use of physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists or recognized professional or para-professionals only. Patients are not authorized to view their own records, but can authorize similarly qualified professionals to access these records on their behalf. See Confidentiality.

  • Download and Sign Consent to Release Form.pdf (65.09)
  • Complete the form
  • Fax (403-329-2466) or scan and email it.
  • We will then provide a copy of your chart to the physician of your choice
  • A copying fee may be charged for this service, if the chart is extensive.

Alberta Health Care Application Form

Should you desire to apply for an Alberta Health Care Card or need to update your personal information linked to your card you may do so here. International students are requested to visit the Health Centre for assistance with their application.

On Campus Incident Report Form

Injuries or near miss events must be reported to Risk and Safety Services by completing a Campus Accident/Injury Report wtihin 24 hours of the event.