We completely understand that sometimes things come up and appointments cannot be kept. However, our clinics are very busy and often there are people who could really use a last minute appointment if one becomes available. We ask for the courtesy of a quick call (403-329-2484) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unable to make your appointment. If we are unable to answer the phone please leave us a message - we will cancel your appointment and call you back to rebook when we are available.
The Health Centre has implemented a no show/missed appointment procedure. Should you miss repeated appointments you may become financially responsible for the cost of the missed appointment.
Missed Appointment Guidelines
- After 2 no show/missed appointments in one semester a “Missed Appointment Warning” will be emailed to the client.
- A note will be made in the client chart indicating the warning has been sent.
- After the 3 no show/missed appointment a “Multiple Missed Appointment Notification” will be emailed/mailed to the client.
- Future appointments at this point must be made in person at the Health Centre and clients will need sign an agreement to attend appointments. This agreement must be signed for any future appointments booked that semester.
- A note will be made in the client chart stating they have been sent the warning letter and a flag will be created indicating the client MUST sign an agreement letter for each appointment booked.
- Should a client miss an appointment after signing an appointment agreement they will be charged based on the length/type of appointment.
Should you have any questions please contact our Director at 403-329-2484