The iWeb Reporting System is an online reporting tool through the Bridge. The tool allows you to view your financial data for operating funds, research and trust funds. You can also access payroll information, such as, CTO Hours, Vacation balances, Labour Distribution, Employees by Department.
Access to the iWeb Reporting System has to be approved by the account holder and by filling out the User Application - Banner/iWeb Access form. To access the iWeb Reporting System, log into the Bridge and clicking on the Financial Services tab and then select iWeb Reporting System.
iWeb Financial Services Reports option allows:
- Access to your operating activity. Choose the "Operating Departments Reports" option for all funds starting with 11xx.
- Access to your research and trust fund activity. Choose the "Research and Trust Reports" option for all funds starting with 13xxx, 14,xxx, 16xxx, 4xxxx, 5xxxx, 65xxx.
Please note that in April of each year you will not be able to see the balance in the "Funds Available at the end of previous period" field for your research and trust funds as Financial Services will be working on the yearend audit. These amounts will be posted as soon as possible after yearend is complete. In order to determine the current balance available during this time, follow these steps:
- Run the Statement of Account report for March 31, 20xx
- Run the Statement of Account report for the current month
- Add the Funds Available at the end of period for March 31, 20xx to the Funds Available at the end of the current period
iWeb Human Resource Reports option allows:
- Access to department payroll information.
If you have any questions or require training regarding the iWeb Reporting System please contact Financial Services at 403-329-2206 or by email email@example.com.