We offer two types of counselling services in a variety of ways
Within these counselling areas we use different ways of delivering counselling
- Individual Sessions
- Student Wellness Groups - Contact our office for current session offerings
- Fall/Spring Hours
- Monday through Thursday 9am - 12:00pm and 1:15pm - 8:00pm (please note the office will only be open to make appointments until 5pm)
- Friday 9am - 12:00pm and 1:15pm - 4:00 pm
- Summer Hours:
- Monday through Friday 9 am - 12:00pm and 1:15pm - 4:00pm
Book an Appointment
Students are required to come into our office in AH153 to book an initial appointment. Call 403-317-2845 for further inquiries. You will need to provide your student ID number at that time.
Please show up approximately 15 minutes before your appointment as you will need to fill out consent forms in Titanium. You can read over the different consent documents listed below.
- Personal Counselling: Please download and read the
Single Session Information
Continuing Session Information
- Career Counselling: Please download and read the
Career Session Information
Request a Workshop
If you think we could be helpful in any way please fill out our Contact Form at least two weeks in advance and we would be pleased to work with you. Please include any workshop titles you are interested in having us facilitate.
Outreach & Prevention
Sometimes students aren't able to come in for a full counselling session. To help reach out to students, we set up interactive displays around campus. We have fun giveaways, great literature and you can speak to us on everything from men stopping violence to career development. Keep an eye out for our counsellors and volunteers throughout the semester!
We also can customize workshops and training sessions for campus clubs, groups, faculty and staff. We are frequently invited into the classroom in order to create an enriched curriculum experience.