CFA Scholarship Application Form
*Applications for 2017 CFA Scholarships are closed. Check back at a later time to apply for a 2018 Scholarship (deadline is typicaly mid-January).
The scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$350.*
Students are required to apply for the scholarship and must provide the necessary documentation including a copy of their transcript. Priority will be given to Finance major students and those writing the exam for the first time. Students are strongly encouraged to complete all Finance required courses before writing the CFA level 1 exam.
In addition, applicants must meet all CFA Program enrollment requirements. Review the requirements.
Awareness Scholarships are awarded as applications are received (before the deadline) and processed.
- Recipients of the June scholarship may only apply to the upcoming June exam (Levels I, II, and III).
- Recipients of the December scholarship may only apply to the upcoming December exam (Level I).
- Note: You must fill out, and drop off, the CFA Application Form (completed & signed), along with a copy of your unnofficial transcript, to Vishaal Baulkaran (Office M4143 on the 4th floor of Markin Hall) to complete your application. CFA Application Forms that are not completed using the edit functionality of the PDF may not be processed.
- Awareness Scholarships Official Rules (PDF)
- Click here for more information on the CFA Program Awareness Scholarships
- *Scholarship candidates are responsible for any additional costs related to selecting/purchasing the curriculum.