- What is the math requirement?
- How can I meet the Math Requirement if I've already finished high school? What is an equivalent to Mathematics 30-1?
In addition to the general admission requirements, applicants must satisfactorily complete the following Alberta high school math course:
|Major||Additional Admission Requirement|
|Quantitative Majors: Accounting, Economics, and Finance.||Mathematics 30-1|
|Non-quantitative Majors: Computer Science, First Nations' Governance, General Management, Human Resource Management and Labour Relations, Information Systems (suspended until further notice), International Management, Marketing, and Political Science.||Mathematics 30-1 or Mathematics 30-2|
2. How can I meet the Math Requirement if I've already finished high school? What is an equivalent to Mathematics 30-1?
In lieu of Mathematics 30-1, students may take an equivalent:
- U of L's Mathematics 0500 (can be used as a Science GLER if there is room in your program)
- Athabasca University's MATH 101 with minimum grade of 75% (does not transfer to the U of L)
- Lethbridge College's MTH 0095 (does not transfer to the U of L)
Students need to meet the math requirement before applying to the Faculty of Management.