Advisory Board’s Mission and Function
The Advisory Board assists the Faculty of Management set and achieve strategic objectives by providing insight, advice, and support relative to programs, curriculum, and development and fundraising endeavors while providing links to the various stakeholder communities.
Role of board members
- Provide advice and insight relative to the Faculty’s vision and strategic direction.
- Provide information on the needs and views of our stakeholders.
- Provide feedback and advice on programs and curriculum.
- Communicate, endorse and advocate the Faculty of Management’s interests to external constituencies such as the community, business, organizations, and the provincial and federal governments.
- Provide a link to the community, businesses, organizations, and government.
- Initiate and support development/fundraising efforts of the Faculty.
- Provide assistance to programs such as Co-op, IME, Applied Consulting, and Mentors through promotion and identification of potential partners.
- Provide possible contacts and/or act as resources for students.