Management Student Awards and Scholarships
The Faculty of Management is proud to recognize academic achievement by offering scholarships to assist students pursuing post-secondary education. There is also a broad range of scholarships offered by the U of L and external agencies.
Although academic proficiency is a requirement of all scholarships, there are many that focus on a student's other attributes, including athletic and extra-curricular involvement, community service, financial need and membership in specific organizations.
Approximately $400,000 in funding is given out to Faculty of Management students each year at the U of L. Make sure to find out what you qualify for and take advantage of this important avenue of support!
Where can I find management awards and scholarships?
Over 80 management awards and scholarships are listed in the "Awards and Scholarships" part of the current Undergraduate Academic Calendar in the following sections:
- 2. ENTRANCE AWARDS (NOTE: Management awards are interspersed with other awards)
- 3. ENTRANCE, TRANSFER, OR CONTINUING AWARDS (NOTE: Management awards are interspersed with other awards)
- 4. UNDERGRADUATE AWARDS f. Management
Where/how do I apply to management awards and scholarships?
Application information and instructions:
- Future students (high school, transfer and international)
- Current students (undergraduate and graduate)
Where can I find more information?
If you have additional questions or require further assistance you may also contact the Scholarships and Student Finance office.
View stories of students who received scholarship assistance to achieve their goals.