The University of Lethbridge recognizes the importance of quality graduate education for students and offers graduate degrees in diverse disciplines. Within the Department of Geography these include:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Geography
- Master of Science (MSc) in Geography
- Master of Science (MSc) in Remote Sensing
- Individualized Multidisciplinary Major (MA)or (MSc)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Earth, Space, and Physical Science
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Biosystems & Biodiversity
Looking for funding:
Faculty at the University of Lethbridge hold wide-ranging areas of expertise, and we invite you to explore these opportunities further:
- Meet our Faculty
Co-operative Education Option
The Co-operative Education Option is available to students for the Master of Arts (MA) and Master of Science (MSc) programs. Co-operative education is an educational model that formally integrates academic study at the master’s level with relevant, paid work experience in appropriate employment fields such as government, institutions, and industry. The University, the employer, and the student are in partnership to ensure an enriching experience toward the student's professional development.
Further information or to add the Co-op option to your graduate degree may be obtained from the Faculty of Arts and Science Office of Career Bridge (Co-operative Education): AH151; tel. 403.329.2000; email or via the Co-op website.