- First day of classes – September 6th.
- Last day for course add/drop & fall registration – September 12th.
- Check your final exam schedule via the Bridge. You need to be in Lethbridge during the exam period.
- Interested in work experience related to your degree? Make sure you visit the Career Bridge (Co-operative Education/Applied Studies) office (AH151) to make an appointment. The team is there to help you plan you map out the steps to your career!
- Don’t miss the Career Fair – September 20th. Employers are waiting to meet you!
- Have a class that's not going well? September 25th is the extended drop deadling. After this date, students are assessed full fees.
- Need to change your major? October 16th – deadline for submission of student program change forms to the Registrar’s Office.
- Why wonder, just ask! Visit Arts & Science Academic Advising to help understand your program requirements (SU060).
- Midterms – take charge of your study habits and book an appointment with a Learning Strategist at the Student Success Centre (AH148).
- Spring 2018 timetable published.
- Do you want to work in oil and gas next summer? These companies hire in October. Make an appointment to see a co-op coordinator (AH151) today.
- November 1st - Deadline for Application for Graduation for students completing program requirements in the Fall term who want to have this recorded on their transcript.
- Fall Reading Break (No classes, University Offices Open). November 11th to 17th.
- Check your registration dates on the Bridge (uleth.ca/bridge).
- Not sure if the courses you select will help you land your dream job? Connect with the co-op office (AH151) to find out.
- Do you want to work in Agriculture or Environmental jobs next summer? These companies hire now. Make an appointment to see a co-op coordinator (AH151).
- Last day of classes & last chance to withdraw from individual courses or complete withdrawal for the fall semester – December 6th.
- Can’t get into a required course in your major? Access the waitlist.
- Final exams December 9th to 18th – confirm your final exam schedule via the Bridge.
- Are you interested in working in research with a professor? Make an appointment to see a co-op coordinator (AH151).