Alberta Airborne LiDAR Stakeholder Meeting
July 8th and 9th, 2013
Alberta has the largest aerial coverage of airborne lidar of any province in Canada. The private sector and the provincial government have proactively engaged the technology to support a range of applications in the engineering, environmental, energy and natural resources sectors.
The objective of the meeting is to explore ways in which the value of airborne lidar data holdings can be enhanced for public, private and academic sector stakeholders. Best practices for data processing, portability, archival, reporting, and training will be discussed.
Following the meeting a questionnaire will be distributed and, along with observations from the stakeholder forum, the results will be compiled into a report which will be distributed to all participants.
Find out more:
- Click here for program of talks (day one) and discussion sessions (day two)
- Click here to register for the Stakeholder meeting
- Click here to book accommodation at the University of Lethbridge summer hotel
- Click here to find out more information about the field trip on July 10th | LIMITED SPACE
- Click here if interested in the hands on lidar training workshop