How to Apply for Applied Studies
Visit the Career Bridge office to meet with an Applied Studies Coordinator and pick up an application package (AH151, Anderson Hall).
You must complete the following:
- Registration Form. Note: Students doing Disciplinary Credit Applied Studies must obtain their Faculty Advisor's Signature and the corresponding Department or Area Chair's Signature on their registration forms
- Applied Studies Application Guide, including the:
- Student Application
- Fieldwork Placement Form
- Proposed Course Outline that answers the following five questions. Note: Applied Studies 2000 students only need to complete questions 1-3.
- Job Description
- How does this position relate to your academic program?
- Please list some specific goals, objectives and skills you hope to gain.
- Preliminary research question: What academic concept(s) do you wish to pursue in relation to your field experience?
- How does your faculty supervisor’s area of research relate to your research question (answer to question 4)?
Submit your completed application to the Career Bridge office (AH151, Anderson Hall) no later than 4 pm on the deadline date.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.