The Canadian Archaeological Association offers five (5) awards, including:
- The Smith-Wintemberg Award: Presented to honour professional members of the Canadian archaeological community who have made an outstanding contribution to the advancement of the discipline of archaeology and our knowledge of the archaeological past of Canada.
- Margaret and James F. Pendergast Award: Recognizes exemplary contributions to Canadian archaeology by an avocational archaeologist.
- Public Communications Awards: Recognizes the importance of public journalism, institutions, and social media in disseminating and promoting Canadian archaeology.
- Daniel Weetaluktuk Award: Two prizes are awarded annually, one each to an undergraduate and a graduate student for written work on a topic related to Canadian archaeology.
- The Roscoe Wilmeth Award for Service: Recognizes outstanding, long-term service by a CAA member to the Canadian Archaeological Association or to Canadian Archaeology.
Canadian Archaeological Association